Monday, November 17, 2008

Bodoh Sombong

Sometimes I simply don’t get it. Resuming my role as a corporate clown (yes, I’m cursed!), got me thinking a lot about troubled people. People whom don’t know about things but too proud to admit it & pretend that they know better. Making it worse is when they refuse to listen to the explanation from us, who actually know something. Why certain people act a certain way? Why are there so many assholes in this world? Why can’t people just be nice? Why??? Maybe it is a good idea just to stop asking & start not giving a damn. Cuz curiosity about a certain thing means that you actually care about it. Maybe if those assholes can just get out of my way, I can just don’t give a damn. Problem is; they are in my way. So technically I have to care cuz they affect me. Why should they affect me if I don’t care? Wondering could drive you straight to the magical world of Why Wonderland. I don’t wanna go there. Na-ah.

No comments: